Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Google Forms

I love Google Forms! I use them often in my counseling program. To create one, go to or create a Google account to access Google Drive. Click on the red "New" button on the left hand side. It'll pop up with a few options, but I have to put my mouse over "More" to find Google Forms. It's a purple icon with a bullet list on it. 













At the start of the year I use a Google Form for my needs assessment. Using these are great for this because it will put your results into a spreadsheet for you. You can export this form to Excel if you'd like. It makes collecting data much easier!
For my program, I also use these for teacher reviews. I ask just a few questions about what they thought of the lesson and how it worked in their room. See below for a screen shot. I use these results in a newsletter I send to my administrators to demonstrate what I've been doing! I have one of these for every lesson I do. They are quick for me to make, and they are quick for the teachers. They take only a few seconds unless they choose to write me a novel in the last box!



More to come on that newsletter later! Do you use any sort of website or app that makes maintaining your program easier?

No comments:

Post a Comment