Monday, February 1, 2016

Happy National School Counseling Week!

Happy National School Counseling Week! 

I cannot believe how fast this came up! I wanted to have big plans for this week and to make this week a big deal. The person I replaced when I took this job did not do the best job of advocating for our profession and showing and telling our teachers what school counselors do. My staff has been so welcoming to me and all the new things I have brought. I wanted to have cards made or give out candy for my amazing staff, but time just got away from me! I did take the time to make a little thank you note for them though. You can find it in my TPT store. There are three per page and can be changed and edited to meet your needs. I only have access to black and white printing, but you can make it colorful if you have access to that.



Also, to celebrate this week, my entire store will be 20% off Tuesday, Feb. 2, through Friday, Feb. 5.

Are you doing anything for National School Counseling Week? I'd love to hear ideas for next year. Next year I'd really like to do something for my students too. Throw me some ideas, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment