Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Individual School Binder

This is my last post in my series on binder organization. I have one last binder I use to keep myself organized. This binder stays at school, so I have a separate binder at each school with the same stuff in it for each school. The things I keep in these are school specific and are things I am unlikely to need while I am at the other school. Having two schools can be quite complicated! My stay at school binder is pink at one school and white at the other (so I won't get them mixed up if I do ever need to take them anywhere).


 
Again, the cover is available on TPT for FREE!

These also start with the ASCA model.
This is really my ASCA binder now that I think about it. This binder has 6 tabs. The first four are the ASCA model systems: foundation, management, delivery, and accountability. I keep these at the separate schools because my schools are very different. While my lessons are the same most of the time for my own sanity, the rest of my counseling program can look very different at each school.


These are the tabs in this binder:
  1. My foundation includes a copy of the county wide vision, mission, and beliefs as well as my own mission statement and program mission statement, vision, and beliefs. These have been adjusted to each location 
  2. Management has a copy of my school specific data from my needs assessment, and could also hold my calendars (I just use the one copy in my blue binder). 
  3. Delivery has my form where I keep track of which lessons I teach and when. This is particularly useful for when I do lessons teachers specifically request! You can find this in my notebook contents on TPT. It is one of several forms you can get in that pack. 
  4. Accountability is empty right now, but I will add any result reports I do here and anything else that looks at how effective my program is.
  5. I have a tab just for ASCA forms. I have the program audit, school data profile, , and a school counselor performance appraisal form 
  6. My last tab is a notes or other tab. The meeting notes page from my notebook contents is great to put here! 
That's it! That's all my binder organization. Do you keep an ASCA binder or notebook? How do you apply this model in your program?

Remember: ALL my items in my TPT store will be on sale 10-21-15 through 10-24-15! 10% off!

No comments:

Post a Comment