Monday, December 14, 2015

Jenga

I have some students who are dealing with varying issues, including sadness/depression and anxiety (especially about tests) that I am checking in with as regularly as I can. I wanted to use Jenga as a part of my work with them. I have seen where other counselors write questions on the Jenga game. I wanted to have a multipurpose Jenga that wasn't written on so I could use it for many things. So I set out to find some sets of questions that were already made!




There weren't a whole lot out there I found. However, I did find one wonderful set on TPT! It has five sets of questions that you could ask while playing any game, including Jenga. Check it out here. This is NOT one of my products on TPT, but I think this is a great resource. There are two pages full of questions for each of the five topics. I love this because I don't have to take the time to compile my own set of questions for any of these topics, and I can use my Jenga game for many problems kids have instead of just one.

I wasn't looking for a "get to know you" version of this, but in my search, I found one of those too! Here is a free version of these questions. This would be great for a small group or with a shy child.

-------------------------

Do you ever use Jenga in your counseling program? Let me know what that looks like for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment